2.12.2009

Spring= Right Around the Corner!

I just totally got in spring mode with all the sunshine we have been having down here... SOO I had to go and buy springy flowers to put in my vases! Totally brightened up the home!



AND I finished this darling little antique stand...


AND I got creative with matting this picture of Christ... The pic of Christ was actually something I learned how to make in a class at our church by a woman who is SO creative... It is a transfer onto canvas made to look aged... I love the way it turned out! I didn't want to modernize it by properly matting it, so I just used vintage scrapbook paper!
Been keeping busy!! Next on my list? A huge antique dresser that needs a little TLC!

9 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Yellow always makes me happy :0)

Pretty, Pretty, pretty....still need your address.

pawshpoodle@yahoo.com


I will be sending your package on Monday~Sheri

Shana said...

Your home looks so spring like. And what beautiful photos. Please send some of your sunshine our way as spring can't get here quickly enough. ;)

said...

That little antique stand is heavenly. :o)

Chloe's Couture said...

I love all the pictures of the kitchens you posted. Getting ready to put in a new kitchen, so I will refer back to your blog for inspiration! I am a huge Josh Groban and Andrew Lloyd Weber fan myself-The Phantom is amazing! I will be back for a visit soon!

The Little Miss said...

love the flowers...my house has been getting a spring makeover too...but now its going to rain hahaha...

I think we might be coming up to temecula either tonight or next friday

Unknown said...

Oh, your picture of the Saviour is so lovely! Thank you for sharing that! The flowers look so bright and cheery in their vases. That watering can is adorable! Your antique cabinet turned out darling! :)

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

AWW stunning!! the flowers always brighten up and make the home feel fresh dont they!! Love the cabinet! very pretty!!
mandii

Michelle said...

Oh I love all your flowers! So fresh and bright and I love that first vase!!

w00ts up said...

I love the picture of Jesus. So beautiful!