6.02.2009

Back From the Dead (literally)

WOW! I cannot believe how long it has been since I have been on my poor, neglected blog!! I am starting (and I repeat.. starting.. KNOCK on wood) to feel a little better now that I am a little over 3 months along FINALLY. Not only have I neglected my blog and everyone else's wonderful blogs (because EVERYTHING about going on the computer made me nauseous), I have also been neglecting my business, my poor house (you should our bedroom!) my friends (because socializing even made me nauseous), good food, the bills, and basically everything important in life... can I just tell you (or remind you) how BORING life is when all you can do is lay around all day.. and not even read a magazine without feeling nauseous? ..but now that I have arisen from my grave, I am starting to get back into the swing of things. I am sure the PS (pregnancy sickness- what brilliant man ever decided to name it "morning" sickness anyway?) will hit again because it seems to always come back right when you think it's over!...
MORE BLOG ENTRIES TO COME!! Because I was feeling a little better last weekend, my mom, sister, and I went antiquing... great pics to follow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick...I remember those days!! Where anything can make you nauseous...ugh!! I had morning sickness terribly too, however my baby is almost 21! I can't wait to see your pics.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

That's the only part of my pregnancy I don't like to remember. I truly understand how you feel! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I can't wait to see your photos.

Toodles.

Rachel said...

Got worried about ya for a minute! It's no fun to have PS (clever!) I had it sooooo bad. Luckily, you seem to get a lovely amnesia about all things pregnancy when it's all said and done ;o) I just barely remember that I was miserable, I even asked my hubs if he wanted to try for three.... See, all the memories are gone! Lol!

I hope you are truly out of the woods so you can start enjoying the best trimester. One thing I regret is not dressing "cute" in my second trimester with the cute bump and all. No, I dressed like a slobby chunker. So have fun for me!!

A Southern Rose said...

I'm glad that you are back and that you are feeling better. I remember well how sick I stayed with my last baby. He is now 8 years old. I could not eat any meat for the last few months and got very anemic. I still don't eat very much meat.

Take care,
Lee Laurie

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Glad you're feeling better. After being sick, don't you just love that overwhelming feeling that you CONQUER ANYTHING?!!