3.27.2009

March's La Maison Rustique Barn Sale!

Ahhhh, another La Maison Rustique Sale... fabulous weather + fabulous people + fabulous decor= The perfect La Maison experience!




This was the swinging bench I was originally going to take home with me.. but you'll see a little later that I changed my mind...




Christie Repasy's section was tempting as always... she is so fun to chat with- one of the sweetest ladies ever. I am sure I will be purchasing one of her yard longs soon.. I am just horrible at making decisions and there were so many paintings to choose from!



Linda at the barn (I love that woman!) gave me a great deal on my purchase below. I absolutely fell in love at first sight. The pictures don't even do this 3 foot 8 incher justice!


I still have yet to put it up because I haven't decided on the perfect spot. Most likely it will be near the piano!


And THIS little lady below is the swing we decided to bring home... Isn't the pink jasmine draped across the back of the swing gorgeous? Ahh, it smells so delicious too!


Don't mind the mess in the background.. we haven't gotten to the landscaping on this part of the backyard yet! Hopefully this spring!

Well, I hope I was able to give you a lovely tour of March's La Maison Rustique Barn Sale! One of my favorite times of the month!

13 comments:

said...

Everything looks like it was absolutely exquisite. And what a romantic swing!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I would be in heaven going to one of these sales. I could look all day. LOL I love the swing you brought home, so romantic.

Cece

Stephenie said...

OMG!!!! What a wonderful place to shop. I would be in big trouble...Just so many beautiful things..
Your finds are just tdf..That swing is just amazing and that picture is just breath taking...
Stephenie

Shana said...

What a lovely place to shop. We don't have sales like that here in Indiana. You purchased some beautiful items. I'm sure you'll get a ton of use out of the swing (it's gorgeous) and the sheet music art piece will be perfect by your piano. :)

Melly said...

excuse me while I clean up my drool....oh my golly gosh, so much gorgeousness and I just adore your swing, fabulous choice!

I'm just going to sit and stair at your pics for a while :)

Have a super weekend :)
Melly:)

The Little Miss said...

the frame is wonderful! Love it...next time u are going call me up and Ill meet u there!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like an absolutely fabulous sale! Thanks for "taking me along"! LOL! ;)

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

Donna Lynn said...

I would love to go to that show, every thing looked amazing, and to be able to be that close to a Christy Repasy painting, let alone the artist!!!!! I would be so honored! What a wonderful place you live in to be near all the action...

Love your swing, good choice, I love the iron ones, and it will hold up better too! The music cabinet is really cool, I build those, but never thought to cover the window with old paper!

Hope your having a great weekend,
Donna Lynn

Elyse said...

i want to go! i am just GASPing at everything.

i can see why you love the frame -- all chippy with some aqua. ooh la la! the swing is charming.

awesome

xo

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love your new swing!! I want to go to that store soooooo bad!
Hugs~Kelly

emily said...

Wow! Love your finds! I would just love to go to that sale, everyone raves about it, and the pictures make it look like an amazing time!
~emily

Sherry Williams said...

I am in love with that swing! I would love to go shopping there...such treasures!
Sherry

Jen Kershner said...

Oh it's all so gorgeous! Wish I could have shopped there.