3.23.2009

A Pleasant Surprise

I was pulling into my driveway the other day when I noticed a brown box patiently awaiting my arrival on the front porch... is there anything more exciting than a surprise package? So before I could get my groceries out, I just had to take a slight detour to the front porch to see what this mystery box was all about...

And this was my pleasant surprise...






All of my wonderful goodies were from Sheri at Pawsh Poodle Boutique!
She even remembered my little Winston!


Thank you so much Sheri and Sophee-a!






8 comments:

Stephenie said...

What wonderful goodies..I just love that egg, how pretty!!! That dog bone is so cute. I bet the dog is happy. Hope you have a wonderful week...
STephenie

Elyse said...

awww, so sweet!!!

enjoy

xo

TattingChic said...

What a lovely gift! So sweet! Aw, that leopard print dog bone is "tres chic"! Sorry, no accent marks available on my keyboard French people! :)

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

So glad Winston liked his bone~lol

Hope to see more of your fab posts soon~Sheri

Donna Lynn said...

What a wonderful thing to come home to! You must of been so happy, lovely things too, and the bone, how darling!

Have a blessed Wednesday,
Donna Lynn

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Always nice to get a surprise in the mail. And your pupster looks like he couldn't be any happier.

Enjoy your evening.

Cece

the undomesticated wife said...

Your dog is just too adorable!!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛